About the NCTA
The National Capital Tennis Association (NCTA) is a a not-for-profit association run by a volunteer board, dedicated to the growth of tennis in the Ottawa Capital region. The NCTA represents local tennis clubs, players, coaches and parents.
NCTA Mission Statement
The NCTA is dedicated to increasing and strengthening the popularity of tennis in the National Capital Region, by providing encouragement, support and leadership.
Ongoing distribution of member club information via:
- promotion of league and results
- promotion of tournaments and results
- club information published in our NCTA yearbook
- NCTA, Ontario Tennis Association and Tennis Canada tournaments
- Organizes tournaments and leagues to raise club’s profile and to help them attract new members
- City rankings, leagues and tournament results will be posted on this site