|Division C||Wins||Losses||Draws||Points||Game Δ||Rank Δ||Paid|
1037.46 • 4.25
1049.27 • 3.83
1013.63 • 5.00
930.92 • 3.38
- 12 teams in 2 boxes of 6 teams of approximately similar calibre.
- Each team consists of 2 men and 2 women.
- Each playing night the team will play 1 mens doubles, 1 ladies doubles, 2 mixed doubles.
- Each player plays one doubles and one mixed, for a total of 2 hours.
- The match consists of 1 pro set to 8 games.
- Each team will play one Saturday and be off the following Saturday.
- Division A matches are playing on alternate nights with Division B matches.
Rules for the Mixed League at TCWO
The objective of the league is to promote competitive tennis and social exchange between players of member clubs of the NCTA.
- Eligibility - League competition is open to teams of 2 men and 2 women on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Rules and Regulations - The competition will be governed by the rules and regulations of tennis as described in the Tennis Canada publication "The Tennis Canada Code of Conduct" and applies to all players.
- Divisions - The league will be run as a box system. Each team in a box will play every team in their box once. There are 2 boxes of 6 teams for the fall session, playing on alternate Saturdays.
- Balls - Each of the 2 opposing teams shall provide 1 new can of regular size yellow tennis balls (Dunlop, Wilson, Slazenger or Penn) for each Saturday night. For example, Team 1 provides balls for Men's Doubles, Team 2 provides balls for Ladies' Doubles and the balls stay on the same court for the subsequent mixed doubles matches.
- Match Format - Matches will consist of 4 events, Ladies' Doubles, Men's Doubles and two Mixed Doubles. Each event will consist of one pro-set (first to reach 8 games leading by 2) and a tiebreaker if the teams are tied at 7-7. Regular tiebreaker (first player to 7 points leading by 2) will be used.
- Competition - The competition consists of: Ladies' Doubles, Men's Doubles and two Mixed Doubles. A full team is made up of two ladies and two men. Substitutions are allowed as needed.
- Time of Play - Matches will be played at 6:30 pm till 8:30pm on Saturdays.
- Defaults - Captains are expected to organize their team so that defaults are avoided. If an emergency arises, the other captain is to be notified at once. List of substitute players can be used to find a replacement.
- Rainouts - This league is played in a bubble so weather is not expected to cause court outages.
- Scoring - Each fixture consists of 4 matches (Ladies' doubles, Men's doubles and 2 Mixed Doubles) and there is one point awarded for the winner of each match. If any match is tied at the end of the allotted time, one point is awarded to each team.
- Records - The captains are responsible for reporting the results online within two (2) days.