The NCTA runs this league at TCWO Sunday's 6:30pm-8:30pm.
THERE IS A DIVISION C - PLEASE SEE YOUR EMAIL FOR THE TIME BEING
- Players will be divided into divisions to compete against those of similar skill level.
- Each player will play against 5 different opponents every other week.
- The match consists of a pro set to 8 games or as many games as the players can finish in the allocated time.
- Dates are October 15, 22, 29, November 5, 12, 19, 26, December 3, 10, 17, although every individual plays on alternating weeks.
The objective of the league is to promote competitive tennis and social exchange between players of member clubs of the NCTA.
- Please confirm your match with your opponent a three days prior to the scheduled time to avoid no-shows. Each player should make every effort to be available as scheduled. Contact information is available on the league page.
- If you are not available during the scheduled timeslot on Saturday, please inform your opponent ASAP and you have several options:
- You can find a replacement of approximately the same calibre so that the opposing player does not miss an opportunity for a good game. The cost for the substitute player is $18 to be paid directly to the regular player. The list of spares can be found on the NCTA page.
- You can inform the opponent and the Carleton TC that the scheduled timeslot will not be used for your match and can be released for other bookings. The match can be re-scheduled on a first-come-first-serve basis with the Carleton TC in the NCTA pre-paid slots only. Players rescheduling the match must inform the Carleton TC that they are rescheduling NCTA singles league match and be prepared to wait until an NCTA slot becomes available.
- In the case of a no-show (one player is ready at the club and the other is not), the club will not be able to reschedule without an additional charge. Please see if you can find someone else present at the club who is willing to play.
- Both players bring a can of new balls. The winner keeps the new balls after the match.
- Warm-up for up to 10 minutes.
- Play is self-regulated and disputes should be worked out by the players.
- Please enter your result online within 2 days after the match or send me the result by e-mail.