Club Membership and Benefits
The NCTA 's goal is to grow and foster tennis in the National Capital Region. Take a look at the member clubs and the different options for tennis play in Ottawa. If you would like to offer NCTA programs at your club please contact us to let us know how we can help.
The NCTA works with its provincial association: OTA - clubs which are members of the OTA are members of the NCTA.
Member clubs receive many benefits including:
- Access to NCTA leagues
- NCTA and OTA tournaments
- Tennis Tour
- Smash Cage
- Ontario Tennis Magazine
- Help and expertise from the OTA Regional Coordinator
- Requesting visits to local schools to promote tennis and the club
- Access to club insurance at greatly reduced prices through the OTA
- Clubstrong Resources access - documents addressing key areas of club management
- Canadian Tennis Network TV
- Vouchers to qualifying rounds of Roger's Cup
- President's Day at Roger's Cup