Annual General Meeting
The 2017 AGM will be on Wednesday Octover 25th at the Britannia Yatch Club.
The 2016 NCTA AGM was Tuesday October 25th 2016 at 6:30PM at the Britannia Yatch Club
Important items on the agenda were:
1) Introduction of new NCTA Coordinator – Matt MacKinnon
2) Report on NCTA leagues and tournaments
3) Report on OTA programs and tournaments
4) Report on Steve Stevens' Senior Nationals & future plans for events in Ottawa (how about a Davis Cup or Fed Cup fixture?)
5) Discussion about new committee to review a new City of Ottawa Community Club agreement. You will probably be aware that the current agreement between the City of Ottawa and our municipal tennis clubs expires next year (end of 2017). At the City of Ottawa’s Presidents meeting earlier this year, it was agreed between the City and attending club representatives to form a committee of club Presidents to work with the City to create the new agreement that will be put in place for the 2018 season. This committee will be led by Paula Jokiel, President of the Manotick Tennis Club and member of the NCTA board and we are inviting up to 5 others to join her.
6) Other business e.g. appointment of Board and approval of accounts.
7) Review and approve of 2015 AGM minutes