Mixed Singles League registration link: https://capitalkidstennis.wufoo.com/forms/m1au17sr07gtaao/
Mixed Doubles League registration link: https://capitalkidstennis.wufoo.com/forms/me3cwjn1uz8why/
For the fall 2023 season, we will have a mixed singles league and a mixed doubles league (Note, this is not a mixed team doubles league as we’ve done in the past. We will try this new format as a trial for the fall*). Please see the details below.
Mixed Singles League (Max 8 players)
– Date/time: bi-weekly on Sundays, Nov 26 – Dec 17, (between 6pm-10pm)
– Playtime: 2 hours per session (2 matches, every other week)
– Cost: $88/player (4 sessions, HST included)
Mixed Doubles League (Max 8 pairs, 1 female, 1 male)
– Date/time: Weekly on Saturdays, Nov 25 – Dec 16, (between 6pm-10pm)
– Playtime: 2 hours per session (2 matches, every week)
– Cost: $176/team (4 sessions, HST included)
The Fine Print:
– Each match will consist of one proset.
– Your matches results will be counted toward your UTR or WTN ratings.
– Players/teams will be ranked for playoffs at the end of the winter season based on all match results. All players/teams will make the playoffs.
– You may have spares. Please inform the league coordinator.
– Matches will be arranged based on level to facilitate competitive match play. We may use a box system if appropriate (2 divisions).
– *The mixed doubles league will be different from the mixed team doubles league used previously. Based on court availability, we decided to try a different format to increase the variety of teams to play. We will determine which works best and make the appropriate changes for the Winter 2024 season.
– Winter 2024 season is expected to run from Jan 6/7 to Apr 6/7 with playoffs in the last 3 weeks of the season. Registering for Fall 2023 doesn’t mean you have to register for Winter 2024.
Spaces are limited, so please register ASAP using the links below. If you have any questions, please contact Jonathan Suen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NCTA Board of Directors – Club Representative (City View Tennis Club)